Part-time jobs with the Methodist Church in Lincoln
The Circuit Leadership Team will consider any applicant who desires both roles.
- Resources Co-ordinator
(20 hours per week; annual salary £15,600)
- Administrative Support Officer
(20 hours per week; annual salary £10,296)
The Methodist Church Lincoln Circuit is creating a new team to drive its work and assist local churches. These opportunities are for people who have an empathy with what we want to achieve and would like flexible part-time employment.
We have 17 churches in the Lincoln area who serve their communities as well as their own congregations.
We seek someone who has skills in finance and building management who is also able to supervise to administrative staff.
The role is to co-ordinate and undertake some responsibilities for activities in the Lincoln Circuit and its local churches in respect of the oversight of finance & property and support for trustee governance.
Administrative Support Officer
We seek someone with secretarial and administrative skills who has the ability to use the latest information and communications technology.
The role is to provide support to the Resources Co-ordinator, the Superintendent Minister and the Circuit Leadership Team in order that the circuit runs smoothly.
To apply for these posts
You can download more details including a job description, person specification and application form from our website.
Please send application forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midday Friday 28th October 2022.
If you wish to have an informal chat before submitting, email contact details to email@example.com .
Interviews will probably be held during the week commencing 14 November 2022.
- Circuit News – Autumn 2023 Edition 4th September 2023
- June to August ’23 CIRCUIT PLAN: 26th June 2023
- March to May ’23 CIRCUIT PLAN: 20th February 2023
- BGU – Developing Chaiplaincy 13th January 2023
- Prayer for Christian Unity: 13th January 2023
- Lincolnshire Community Healthcare Chaplaincy: 13th January 2023
- 2023: Faithwalker’s Itinerary 8th January 2023
- 2023: City Prayer Night – Thursday, 19th January, 7:30pm 8th January 2023
- 2023: The Stripping’s of Jesus – Monday, 23rd January FREE 8th January 2023
- NMC: Newsletter 8th January 2023
- Do you feel unsafe?
Are you being hurt?
Do you need advice
about an urgent
Emergency Services 999/101
Adult Social Care 01522 782155
Childline 0800 1111
District Safeguarding Officer Howard Smedley CONTACT